The ScheduleOnce connector for Google Meet completely automates the provisioning of Google Meet sessions. Customers receive a single ScheduleOnce confirmation email including all of the meeting details in their local time zone.
All Users connected to Google Calendar can use Google Meet video conferencing automatically, with no further integration required.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect to your Google Meet account.
Connecting your Google Meet account
- In the top navigation bar, on the far right, click your account profile pic or initials -> Calendar connection.
- Connect to Google Calendar by clicking the Connect button (Figure 1).
- The Google Account sign-in page will open in a new pop-up tab.
- If you are already signed in, your browser will detect this and ask you to confirm. If you are not signed in, you will need to sign into your Google Account.
NoteYour credentials are known to Google only, and are never stored in ScheduleOnce. ScheduleOnce communicates with Google using an encrypted OAuth 2.0 connection.
- Click Allow to authorize ScheduleOnce to access your Google Account.
- You'll be redirected back to the ScheduleOnce Calendar connection page, where you'll see confirmation of your Google Calendar connection and advanced integration settings.
Congratulations! ScheduleOnce is now connected to your Google Meet account. Next, you can configure your Booking pages to use Google Meet.