Each User has a User profile that contains their details and the personal settings for their account. Members can only access their own profile, while Administrators can access and edit certain sections of other Users' profiles. Learn more about editing other User profiles
If you have received an invitation email from your organization, you will first need to join your Organization's OnceHub account.
In this article you will learn about accessing your own User profile.
Accessing your User Profile
To access your profile (Figure 1), open your OnceHub account. Then, click on your profile image or initials in the top right corner and select My profile from the menu. Alternatively, open the side panel and select My profile under Personal settings.
My profile is comprised of the following General sections:
- Overview Section - This is where personal details such as your photo, User name, Role, and Email ID are listed and can be edited. Integrations, calendar connection, Product licenses, Product status, and User license count are also displayed in this section.
- Calendar connection section - This is where you can connect your calendar to OnceHub.
- Email notifications section - In this section, you can control the settings for email notifications sent to Users and Customers.
- Date and time section - This is where you can set your default time zone, date format, time format, and week start day.
- Password section - This is where you can change your password.
The following sections are only available if you have a ScheduleOnce User license:
- ScheduleOnce Permissions section - Only Administrators have access to this section. Here, they can manage Booking page creation, Payment integration settings and Zapier integration settings.
- ScheduleOnce SMS Notifications section - In this section, you can choose if you want to receive ScheduleOnce Booking notifications via SMS, and enter your mobile number details.
The following section is only available if you are using the InviteOnce User app:
- InviteOnce General settings - In this section, you can edit the default scheduling method for InviteOnce.