Each User has a User profile that contains their details and the personal settings for their account. Members can only access their own profile, while Administrators can access and edit certain sections of other Users' profiles. Learn more about editing other User profiles
If you have received an invitation email from your organization, you will first need to join your Organization's OnceHub account.
In this article. you'll learn about accessing your own User profile.
Accessing your User Profile
- Sign in to your OnceHub Account.
- Click on your profile image or initials in the top right corner and select Profile settings from the menu.
My profile sections
- Overview: This is where personal details such as your photo, User name, Role, and Email ID are listed and can be edited. Integrations, calendar connection, licenses, product status, and owned booking pages are also displayed in this section.
- Calendar connection: This is where you can connect your calendar to OnceHub.
- Email notifications: In this section, you can control the settings for email notifications sent to Users and Customers.
- SMS notifications: In this section, you can choose if you want to receive ScheduleOnce Booking notifications via SMS, and enter your mobile number details.
- Date and time: This is where you can set your default time zone, date format, time format, and week start day.
- Password: This is where you can change your password.
- ScheduleOnce: Only Administrators have access to this section. Here, they can manage Booking page creation, Payment integration permissions, and Zapier integration permissions.