Our Skype integration completely automates the provisioning of Skype sessions. Customers receive a single OnceHub confirmation email including all of the meeting details in their local time zone.
All Users connected to a Office 365 Calendar using OAuth 2.0 who associate the same Microsoft ID with Skype can use Skype video conferencing automatically, with no further integration required.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect to your Office 365 account so you can use Skype.
Connecting your Skype account
- Select your profile picture or initials in the top right-hand corner → Profile settings → Calendar connection.
- Connect to Office 365 Calendar via OAuth by clicking the Connect button (Figure 1).
Note that there is no reference to Skype when connecting to Office 365 through OAuth. However, the Skype integration will connect if your Microsoft ID uses Skype instead of Microsoft Teams.
- The Office 365 Account sign-in page will open in a new pop-up tab.
- If you are already signed in, your browser will detect this and ask you to confirm. If you are not signed in, you will need to sign into your Office 365 Account.
NoteYour credentials are known to Microsoft only, and are never stored in OnceHub. OnceHub communicates with Microsoft using an encrypted OAuth 2.0 connection.
- Click Allow to authorize OnceHub to access your Office 365 Account.
- You'll be redirected back to the OnceHub Calendar connection page, where you'll see confirmation of your Skype connection and advanced integration settings.
Congratulations! OnceHub is now connected to your Skype account. Next, you can configure your Booking pages to use Skype.
If your Microsoft Teams account connects instead of Skype, log out of your Microsoft 365 account and sign into an account that does not have Microsoft Teams connected. If the email associated with that account has a Skype ID, it will connect automatically to Skype.