InviteOnce allows you to quickly create personalized scheduling scenarios. When you Schedule on behalf of a Customer, you can pick a time to schedule the meeting on the spot.
In this article, you will learn how to schedule on behalf of a Customer.
In order to use InviteOnce, you first need to connect your calendar. InviteOnce works in tandem with your personal calendar to find the best available times for your meetings.
How to schedule on behalf
- Sign in to your OnceHub account.
- Select InviteOnce from the product drop-down.
- On the Schedule page, select Schedule on behalf (Figure 1).
- Enter the Participant name and Email address of the external participant you're scheduling the meeting on behalf of.
- Click Continue.
- In Step 1: Set your meeting details (Figure 3), enter the meeting Subject, set the Meeting duration and select one or more Team members to assign to the meeting. Note that you can add more information, such as Description, Conferencing information, or Rooms. Learn more about using Resource pools and adding multiple Team members.
- In Step 2: Select an available time slot, you are presented with all available time slots in which you can schedule the meeting based on the availability of Team members, the availability of Rooms and meeting duration. Select a time slot.
- By default, the Time zone for all time slots is based on your User profile.
- If none of the available time slots are suitable for you or your Customer, you can choose to Show conflicts. This allows you to view time slots that occur at the same time as other events in your calendar. You can select a conflicting time slot and schedule the meeting despite the conflict. Learn more about showing time conflicts
- The Confirm your meeting details popup will appear (Figure 4). Click Next.
- In Step 3: External participant notifications, set the Add to calendar event and Send confirmation email toggles to ON or OFF, depending on your preference. These options are enabled by default. Learn more about controlling the calendar event
- Add to calendar event: adds the Customer to the calendar event that is created when the meeting is scheduled.
- Send confirmation email: sends the Customer a confirmation email with the meeting details when the meeting is scheduled.
- Click Schedule to schedule your meeting.
Congratulations, you've scheduled a meeting on behalf of your Customer!
- By default, the event is added to your connected calendar and you will receive a confirmation email.
- The confirmed meeting is added to the Meetings page in the Activity stream.
- By default, the event is added to the Customer's calendar and they will receive a confirmation email.