InviteOnce allows you to quickly create personalized scheduling scenarios. When you Schedule on behalf of a Customer, you can pick a time to schedule the meeting on the spot.
In this article, you will learn how to schedule on behalf of a Customer.
In order to use InviteOnce, you first need to connect your calendar. InviteOnce works in tandem with your personal calendar to find the best available times for your meetings.
How to schedule on behalf
- On the Schedule page, select Schedule on behalf (Figure 1).
- Enter the External participant name and Email address of the Customer that you're scheduling the meeting on behalf of (Figure 2).
- Click Continue.
- In Step 1: Set your meeting details (Figure 3), enter a Subject for the meeting, select a Meeting duration, and select one or more Team members that will be assigned to the invitation.
- Click Add Description to add a description about the meeting. The meeting description will be added to all Team member notification emails and to the calendar event.
If you don't want the External participant to see this description, you must exclude them from the calendar event. Learn more about calendar event settings
- Add more information such as Conferencing information, Meeting type, and Location if required. You can also add Rooms, add Resource pools, and add multiple Team members.
- In Step 2: Select an available time slot, you are presented with all the available time slots that you can schedule the meeting in based on the availability of Team members, the availability of Rooms and meeting duration. By default, the Time zone for all time slots is based on your User profile.
- If none of the available time slots are suitable for you or your Customer, you can choose to Show conflicts by opening the action menu (three dots) and checking Show conflicts box (Figure 5). This allows you to view time slots that occur at the same time as other events in your calendar. You can select a conflicting time slot and schedule the meeting despite the conflict. Learn more about showing time conflicts
- Select a time slot for the meeting.
- The Confirm your meeting details pop-up will appear (Figure 4). Click Next.
- In Step 3: External participant notifications, set the Add to calendar event and Send confirmation email toggles to ON or OFF, depending on your preference. These options are enabled by default. Learn more about controlling the calendar event
- Add to calendar event: adds the Customer to the calendar event that is created when the meeting is scheduled.
- Send confirmation email: sends the Customer a confirmation email with the meeting details when the meeting is scheduled.
- Click Show advanced settings... if you need to edit the Time zone conversion settings and the Calendar event settings. Learn more about advanced settings
- Click Schedule to schedule your meeting.
Congratulations, you've scheduled a meeting on behalf of your Customer!
- By default, the event is added to your connected calendar and you will receive a confirmation email.
- The confirmed meeting is added to the Meetings page in the Activity stream.
- By default, the event is added to the Customer's calendar and they will receive a confirmation email.