This article is relevant to Users who have never received User email notifications and also those who were receiving them but suddenly are no longer receiving them.
- Check your junk mail folder: We first recommend you check your junk mail to see if the notifications are there. An email landing in junk mail depends on your own email client’s filter. If you find it there, we recommend you tell your email client that this notification is not spam.
- Verify that you are sending User email notifications to the correct email address: Make sure that the email address you are checking matches the email address being used as your sign-in ID.
- Test your email address: If the email ID matches the email address you have been checking, you should test the system using a different email address:
- Change the email ID to a different email address temporarily. We recommend using an email address with a different domain than the one you were using previously.
- Schedule a test meeting.
- Check the Inbox of the temporary email address and see if you receive a confirmation email.
- If you received an email at the temporary email address but not the original, it is possible your email was placed on a suppression list by Amazon SES, our email service provider. This is usually because interaction with your email resulted in a hard bounce for an Amazon SES customer in the recent past. OnceHub can request for your email address to be removed from the Amazon SES suppression list. Please contact us to request this.
- If you did not receive email from the new email address as well as the original, please contact us.