Booking IDs are unique codes generated for each invitation and scheduled meeting.
Booking IDs are a useful tool for identifying specific activities. For example, say a Customer calls you and wants to know specific information about their meeting - you can use the Booking ID to search for the information in the Activity screen and address your Customer's request.
- Invitation Booking ID: When you invite a Customer to self-schedule, a Booking ID is automatically generated and assigned to the invitation. Once the Customer schedules the meeting, the confirmed meeting is moved to the Meetings tab and given a new Booking ID.
- Meeting Booking ID: A Booking ID is automatically generated and assigned to scheduled meetings.
To search for a specific invitation or meeting using a Booking ID:
- Open the Invitations or Meetings tab.
- Press Ctrl + F (Windows) or Cmd + F (Mac) on your keyboard. A search box will appear.
- Enter the Booking ID and press the Enter key.