NoteWhen integrating with help desk apps, it's best to use one of our specific triggers.
This article includes helpful tips for integrating OnceHub with help desk apps.
Supported use cases
Using OnceHub with Zapier provides support the following help desk use case:
- When a new booking is made in OnceHub, a new customer record can be created in the help desk app.
- When a new booking is made in OnceHub, a new case, ticket, or request can be created in the help desk app.
When a new case, ticket, or request is created, it can be associated with an existing customer.
- Usually, the customer identifier is the email address.
- In some apps, the identifier is a combination of the customer's name and the customer's email address.
- If the email provided by the customer in the OnceHub booking form matches an email in the help desk app, the case will automatically be associated with that customer. Otherwise, the case will be created but not associated with any customer.