Once you have sent a meeting invitation, there are a number of steps the Customer will have to follow in order to schedule the meeting:
- The Customer will receive an email asking them to select a time slot in which to schedule the meeting.
- If the invitation email received by the Customer includes promoted time slots, they can simply select a time slot from the list of promoted time slots. Learn more about promoting specific time slots in the invitation email
- If none of the suggested time slots are suitable for the Customer, they can click the More times link (Figure 1) to view all available time slots (Figure 3).
- If the invitation email received by the Customer does not include any promoted time slots, the Customer will schedule the meeting using the single link in the invitation email (Figure 2).
- Clicking the link allows the Customer to view all available time slots within the meeting time frame (Figure 3). Figure 3: All available time slots
- Once the Customer selects a time slot, InviteOnce will confirm that the selected time slot is still available. If it is, the Customer is asked to confirm the time and schedule their meeting.
- The Customer can click the View other available times link from the confirmation page to change the selected time if required (Figure 4).
Figure 4: Scheduled meeting confirmation page
- The confirmed meeting is added to your calendar and the Customer’s calendar, any Rooms assigned to the meeting are reserved and a confirmation email is sent to the Customer as per the confirmation settings set by the User.
Note If the time slot selected by the Customer is no longer available, they will be redirected to view time slots that are still available.
Once the meeting has been scheduled, the Customer will not be able to schedule a meeting using the same link. If they re-open the link, they will see the following message (Figure 5):