When you invite a Customer to self-schedule, the InviteOnce algorithmic scheduling engine works out all the available time slots based on your meeting requirements. You can choose to either let InviteOnce send the Customer a personalized email invitation with meeting links, or you can copy the meeting links and send them yourself. Learn more about inviting to self-schedule
Once you've sent a meeting invitation, there are a few steps that the Customer follows in order to schedule the meeting.
In this article, you'll learn about the steps that a Customer takes to accept your meeting invitation.
How Customers accept an invitation
- The Customer receives an invitation to schedule the meeting.
- If the invitation received by the Customer includes promoted time slots, they can select a time slot from the list of promoted time slots. Learn more about promoting specific time slots in the invitation
- If none of the suggested time slots are suitable for the Customer, they can click the >>>More times link (Figure 1) to view all available time slots.
- If the invitation received by the Customer does not include any promoted time slots, the Customer will schedule the meeting using the single link in the invitation (Figure 2).
- Clicking the >>>More times link allows the Customer to view all available time slots within the meeting time frame that you set (Figure 3).
- Once the Customer selects a time slot, InviteOnce will confirm that the selected time slot is still available. If it is available, the Customer is asked to confirm the time and schedule their meeting.
NoteIf the time slot selected by the Customer is no longer available, they will be redirected to view time slots that are still available.
- If required, the Customer can click the View other available times link from the confirmation page to change the selected time (Figure 4).
- The confirmed meeting is added to your calendar and to the Customer’s calendar. Any Rooms assigned to the meeting are reserved and a confirmation email is sent to the Customer as per the confirmation settings set by the User.
Once the meeting has been scheduled, the Customer will not be able to schedule a meeting using the same link. If they re-open the link, they will see the Your meeting has already been scheduled message (Figure 5).