OnceHub connects to your calendar with the deepest and broadest integration possible. OnceHub works directly with your personal calendar in real-time. When you connect your calendar, OnceHub is able to retrieve busy time, block availability and create bookings directly in your calendar of choice, ensuring that you are never double-booked.
- A calendar connection is not required to use ScheduleOnce, but it is highly recommended as it allows ScheduleOnce to retrieve busy times and add bookings to your calendar.
- A calendar connection is required in order to use InviteOnce as it allows the User app to retrieve busy times and add bookings to your calendar. Learn more about working with a connected calendar vs. working without a connected calendar
Connecting your Calendar
- Click on your profile image or initials in the top right corner and select Calendar connection. Alternatively, you can go to the left sidebar and select Calendar connection.
- The Calendar connection page will open.
- Click the Connect button next to the Calendar you would like to connect to.