In the article, you'll find answers to some of the most common questions related to scheduling on behalf of a Customer .
Which calendar connections does InviteOnce support?
Can I set up Rooms using a G Suite calendar?
Yes. Your G Suite Administrator can add resource calendars to your organization's G Suite account to represent Rooms. Any InviteOnce User can then add those rooms to InviteOnce and assign them to a meeting. Learn more about adding Rooms & equipment
A User must have access to the Room's resource calendar in order to add it to a meeting. If the User does not have access, InviteOnce will not be able to retrieve availability from the calendar or create an event in the calendar to block out the time.
What happens after I schedule a meeting?
Once you pick a time, the confirmed meeting is added to your calendar and the Customer’s calendar. Any Rooms assigned to the meeting are also reserved.
You and any assigned Team members will receive a confirmation email. A confirmation email is also sent to the Customer as per the confirmation settings configured in Step 3 of the Schedule on behalf process (Figure 1).
How can I control the meeting calendar event?
You can view and edit your calendar event settings in Step 3 of the Schedule on behalf process. Click Show advanced settings… to access the calendar event settings (Figure 4).
In the Calendar event settings, you have the following options:
- Create meeting in calendar: Click the drop-down menu underneath this field to select which calendar you would like your meeting to be added to. This drop-down automatically shows you which calendars you have write access to. By default, your own calendar is selected.
- Calendar event title: This is the title of the calendar event. By default, the calendar event title is the Meeting subject and the name of the External participant. You can edit the calendar event title here.
- Create calendar event as private: This toggle allows you to manage the status of the calendar event.
- When toggled ON, the calendar event will show as "busy" and it will only be visible to people that have "Make changes to events" level of access or higher.
- When toggled OFF, all details of the calendar event will be visible to people you have shared your calendar with.
Why am I not seeing earlier or later times?
InviteOnce only scans for available time slots that fall within the Working hours configured in Step 2: Select an available time slot (Figure 3).
By default, working hours are set from 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM. If you would like to see more times, you can:
- Adjust the Working hours time frame.
- Adjust the Starting times field to search every 15 or 30 minutes.
- Enable the Include weekends options to search for time slots on Saturdays and Sundays. Open the action menu (three dots) and check the Include weekends box (Figure 4).