The Resource pool's Measurement cycle determines how often the statistics for the pool will be reset. The Measurement cycle can be monthly, quarterly, or go on continuously. Select the Measurement cycle you use in your organization to ensure your scheduling stats are fully aligned with your business metrics. A Resource pool's Measurement cycle is defined during the creation of the Resource pool.
To define the Reporting cycle of a new Resource pool, you must be a OnceHub Administrator.
How to set the Measurement cycle for a new Resource pool:
- Go to Setup -> Resource Pools.
- Click the Create a Resource pool button. The New Resource pool pop-up appears.
- After defining the Resource pool's Name and Assignment method, choose the Measurement cycle for your Resource pool.
- If the Measurement cycle of the Resource pool is Every calendar month or Every calendar quarter, you will be required to define a Time zone which will be used every measurement cycle to reset the statistics for your pool.
- Once you have defined the Resource pool's properties, click Save & Edit. You will be redirected to the Resource pool Overview section to continue setup.
Important Once you have defined a measurement cycle for a new Resource pool, it cannot be changed.