OnceHub pages allow you to customize the design and content of landing pages that include forms, chatbots, and scheduling. You can customize the URL (https://oncehub.com/YOUR-PAGE) and match the design to your branding.
Make a new page
You can make a new page from scratch or use one of the provided templates and tweak it to fit your needs.
If you're making a page from scratch, you can create it in a few quick steps.
- Modern: Includes area for a picture, page title, and description, along with the chatbot or form (coming soon) included on the page. Header logo at the top.
- Classic: Chatbot or form is the only content included on the page, along with the header logo.
- Chatbot: An interactive, conversational engagement with responses depending on the visitor's answers, using conditional logic to route through the experience. Includes:
- Form: Questions filled out with values, with questions asked depending on the visitor's answers, using conditional logic to route through the form. Includes:
- Booking calendar: Allow your customers to select the type of meeting they're looking for, and schedule directly with you.
Select the specific chatbot, form, or booking calendar you wish to use. If you don't already have a chatbot, form, or booking calendar, you can create a new one before creating the page.
OnceHub pages use both forms and chatbots. To embed a standalone booking page, so someone schedules with you, a form can help with this. Create a form that includes a scheduling action and ask just the questions you need for the meeting (name, email, etc.). Learn more
You can also use a chatbot for scheduling, if you'd prefer a more dynamic, interactive experience. Learn more
- Page content: Customize the header logo and adjust the branding.
- Page background: Adjust the hex code for the solid background or provide your own image.
- Interaction design: Customize the buttons/chatbot interaction color.
- Just for chatbots: Customize the chatbot icon used during the conversation and choose the name the chatbot displays.
Publish your page
At the top right, you can toggle the Publish setting ON or OFF.
This changes the page to active status, so others can access it and interact with it.
You can grab the page URL using the button on the bottom, Get page URL. In the pop-up, click the pencil icon to customize the URL for your organization.
Once you change the URL, any former URLs will no longer work for that page. If you've already shared the link, make sure everyone has already accessed the page who needs to.