In this article, you'll find answers to some of the most common questions related to OnceHub for Gmail.
How do I install the OnceHub for Gmail extension?
- Go to the Chrome Web Store listing for OnceHub for Gmail.
- Click Add to Chrome (Figure 1).
Figure 1: Add to Chrome
- The installation permissions pop-up will appear.
- Click Add Extension (Figure 2).
Figure 2: Add to Chrome confirmation
- Once installed, you will see the OnceHub for Gmail confirmation screen.
How do I open the OnceHub for Gmail extension?
Once you've installed OnceHub for Gmail, you can open the extension in the email you're composing by clicking the OnceHub for Gmail icon (Figure 3).
Can I search for my Booking pages in OnceHub for Gmail?
Yes, you can filter the list of Booking pages by Booking page name or link by using the search box (Figure 4).
My Chrome extension isn't working
After installing, you need to refresh your Gmail page before the OnceHub for Gmail icon appears. If it still doesn't appear, close and re-open Chrome.
Why can't I see my Booking pages in OnceHub for Gmail?
If you can't see any Booking pages in the OnceHub for Gmail extension, you may need to sign in to your OnceHub account.
If you not created any Booking pages in your account, you will need to create a Booking page before you can use it in OnceHub for Gmail.
Why can't I use my Booking page?
If you can't use a Booking page in OnceHub for Gmail, there may be a calendar connection error in your account. Sign in to your OnceHub Account. Then, in the left sidebar select Profile -> Calendar connection and click the Reconnect your calendar button.
What happens if someone is CC'd on the email I want to create a Personalized booking link for?
In this case, the Personalized link will be automatically generated for the email address in the "To" field. You will not be asked to confirm the details before it's copied to your clipboard.
Do any other browsers support the OnceHub for Gmail extension?
There are various browsers that are compatible with Google Chrome and support Chrome extensions. Compatible browsers include: Brave, Opera, Vivaldi, Yandex and Slimjet.
How do I uninstall OnceHub for Gmail?
- In your Chrome browser, click the three dots (action menu) in the top right corner (Figure 5).
- In the drop-down menu, select More tools -> Extensions.
- In the OnceHub for Gmail box, click Remove (Figure 6).Figure 6: OnceHub for Gmail options in extensions menu.
- Once you click Remove, you will see a confirmation screen (Figure 7). Click Remove.Figure 7: Removal confirmation.