There can be a number of reasons that no available time slots are found. In this article, you'll learn how to resolve the most common issues.
When Scheduling for yourself
Busy time from your calendar is completely blocking out your availability
To check if this is happening, try the following steps:
- Open your connected calendar. If events in your calendar are read by OnceHub as busy, the times will be blocked for InviteOnce. For example, you may have an all-day event that is set to "Busy".
- In order to address this issue, change the status of the event in your calendar to "Free".
Your calendar connection has been interrupted, or you might have revoked the calendar permissions for OnceHub
To renew your connection to your calendar, sign in to your OnceHub Account, go to the left sidebar and click on Profile -> Calendar connection. Then click the Reconnect your calendar button (Figure 1).
When coordinating meetings for your team
The selected Team member does not have any availability during the meeting time frame
To fix this issue, you have a number of options:
- Add an alternative Team member.
- Assign the meeting to a Resource pool with the Pooled availability Assignment method, which will automatically assign a Team member with availability to the meeting. Learn more about InviteOnce Resource pools
- Add the unavailable Team member as an Optional team member, in which case they will be assigned to the meeting regardless of the availability in their calendar.
The selected Team member has a calendar connection issue
The selected Team member's calendar connection to OnceHub has been interrupted, or their connected calendar is unsupported by InviteOnce. InviteOnce supports Google Calendar, Office 365 Calendar, and Exchange/Outlook Calendar.
You do not have access to the selected Team member's calendar
If the Team member does not have a calendar connected to OnceHub, you must have at least free/busy access to their calendar. Learn more about coordinating meetings for your team
When scheduling on behalf of a Customer
If you're Scheduling on behalf of a customer and no available time slots are found, you can view conflicting times on your calendar.
- Open the action menu on Step 2: Select an available time slot and check the Show conflicts box (Figure 2).
- Time slots that fall within your selected time frame but which are unavailable due to conflicts will be displayed. These conflicting time slots are marked with an orange tag.
- You can either manually override the time slot selection and select a conflicting slot anyway, or adjust the time frame for your meeting.
- When scheduling for yourself, you will be able to see what the conflicting event on your calendar is.
- When coordinating a meeting for another Team member who has a calendar connected to OnceHub, you can view the availability of the Team member. The specific details of any conflicting event will remain private. Learn more about how availability is retrieved for InviteOnce
- If the Team member does not have a calendar connected, you can view the event if you have more than free/busy access to their calendar. Learn more about time conflicts
When inviting a Customer to self-schedule
If you're inviting a Customer to self-schedule and you set a time frame that is longer than 7 days, InviteOnce will first search for availability in the first 7 days. If no available time slots are found, click Scan additional days. InviteOnce will display all available time slots within the time frame.