The Resource pool Overview section section summarizes the main properties of the current Resource pool and provides real-time visibility into booking metrics at the pool level.
The Booking metrics give you quick access to the Resource pool's statistics. All metrics are real-time and show the state of the pool within the existing Measurement cycle.
- Total bookings - The total number of meetings assigned to Team members in the Resource pool to date, within the measurement cycle period.
- Average bookings - The average number of meetings assigned to each Team member in the Resource pool to date, within the existing measurement cycle.
- Most booked - The Team member in the Resource pool who has been assigned to the highest number of meetings to date, within the existing measurement cycle.
- Least booked - The Team member in the Resource pool who has been assigned to the least amount of bookings to date, within the existing measurement cycle.
- Assignment method - The selected Assignment method will be listed here. The Assignment method determines how meetings will be assigned to Team members within the Resource pool. Learn more about Assignment Methods
- Measurement cycle - The selected Measurement cycle will be listed here. The Measurement cycle determines how often the statistics for your pool will be reset. Learn more about the Measurement cycle
Included Team members
You can also see which Team members are part of the Resource pool. Clicking the Add/remove Team members button takes you to the Resources section.