With InviteOnce, you can easily reserve Rooms and equipment for your scheduled meetings, based on their availability. For example, if you are scheduling an interview with a candidate which will take place at your offices, you can reserve a boardroom for the meeting. This ensures Rooms are never double-booked.
Adding Rooms and equipment
Rooms are added by means of their associated email addresses.
- In order to add Rooms in InviteOnce, the Rooms must exist in your organization’s calendar server.
- You can add multiple Rooms at the same time and define a name for each one. Learn more about adding Rooms and equipment
- You can add Rooms to Resource pools to group them together and automatically assign them to meetings. Learn how to add Rooms and equipment to resource pools
Reserving Rooms and equipment for your meeting
Once you’ve added Rooms or equipment to your account, any User in the account can reserve them, provided they have access to the Room's calendar.
To reserve a Room while scheduling a meeting:
- In Step 1: Set your meeting details, click + Add Rooms (Figure 1).
- Select a Room or Resource pool from the drop down. InviteOnce will calculate time slots in which both the Room and the assigned Team members are available. Learn more about reserving a Room or multiple Rooms for a scheduled meeting
Once the meeting has been scheduled, it will be added to the reserved Room's calendar.
Rooms & Equipment FAQ
Read our Rooms & Equipment FAQ for answers to common questions about adding and reserving Rooms and equipment in InviteOnce.