InviteOnce allows you to take charge of bookings by personalizing each meeting according to your exact preferences. You can then send meeting links to your Customer which they can use to schedule the meeting.
You can easily set rules on-the-fly or use a ready-made template for meetings, whether they are:
- A one-on-one meeting or a Panel meeting.
- Scheduled for yourself or coordinated for others.
- Targeted to a specific Team member or automatically assigned.
- Conducted virtually or in a system-reserved conference room.
When you set your meeting details, you have the option to create a Panel meeting. Panel meetings allow you to assign a meeting to multiple Team members simultaneously.
When a Customer receives an invitation, they'll be presented with time slots to pick from which are based on the combined availability of possible panel combinations. Learn more about creating a Panel meeting invitation
When you create a meeting invitation, you have the option to:
- Assign multiple independent Team members to a meeting invitation.
- Add alternative Team members to a meeting invitation to maximize availability.
- Invite an Optional team member to join the meeting, regardless of whether or not their calendar has availability.
- Create dynamic panels that use Resource pools to assign a relevant Team member or Room. Learn more about InviteOnce Resource pools
When you invite a Customer to self-schedule, the InviteOnce algorithmic scheduling engine works out all the available time slots based on your meeting requirements.
You can choose to either let InviteOnce send the Customer a personalized email invitation with meeting links, or you can copy the meeting links and send them yourself. The Customer will be able to pick a time to meet with just one click.
You can also choose whether to promote specific times slots, and if required, reserve a Room for your meeting.
When a Customer receives an invitation to self-schedule, they can pick a time from the available options or they can click >>More times to see more available time slots within the meeting time frame you set.
Once they choose a time and confirm it, the meeting will be added to your calendar and the Customer’s calendar.
Once the meeting is scheduled, the meeting invitation link can no longer be used to schedule additional meetings. This prevents Customers from scheduling unnecessary calls.
Promoting specific time slots in the invitation
When you invite a Customer to self-schedule, specific time slots will automatically be promoted in the invitation. If you choose not to promote any time slots, InviteOnce will create a single link which the Customer can use to view all available time slots.
- You have the option to select your own specific time slots to promote. Promoted time slots encourage your Customer to pick from a set of time slots that suit you best.
- If you choose to let InviteOnce send an invitation email, these promoted time slots will appear as links in the invitation email.
- If you choose to copy the meeting links and send them yourself, these promoted times slots will be the meeting links that you send.
Scheduling with Rooms
You can reserve a Room for your meeting to ensure that it's not double-booked. Rooms can be reserved in the following ways:
- Assign one or more Rooms directly to a meeting invitation.
- Add one or more alternative Rooms to a meeting invitation.
- Add one or more Room Resource pools to the meeting.
Invite to self-schedule FAQs
Read our Invite to self-schedule FAQs for answers to common questions about inviting a Customer to self-schedule with InviteOnce.