Scheduling meetings with people who are not part of your organization can be complicated. With everyone juggling busy schedules, finding a time to meet can be a long game of email and phone tag.
With InviteOnce, you can take charge of bookings by personalizing each meeting according to your exact preferences. You can then simply send a link to your Customer to schedule the meeting.
You can easily set rules on-the-fly or use a ready-made template for meetings whether they are:
- A one-on-one or Panel meeting.
- Scheduled for yourself or coordinated for others.
- Targeted to a specific Team member or automatically assigned.
- Conducted virtually or in a system-reserved conference room.
When you set your meeting details, you have the option to create a Panel meeting. Panel meetings allow you to assign a meeting to multiple members of your team simultaneously. When a Customer receives an invitation email, they will be presented with time slots based on the combined availability of possible panel combinations from which they can pick a time to schedule the meeting. Learn more about creating a Panel meeting invitation
When you are creating a meeting invitation, you have the option to:
- Assign multiple independent Team members to a meeting invitation.
- Add alternative Team members to a meeting invitation to maximize availability.
- Invite an Optional Team member to join the meeting, regardless of whether or not their calendar shows availability.
- Create dynamic panels that use Resource pools to assign a relevant Team member or Room. Learn more about InviteOnce Resource pools
When you invite Customers to self-schedule, the InviteOnce algorithmic scheduling engine does all the heavy lifting including selecting meeting time slots, promoting them in the email invitation, and if required, reserving a Room for your meeting. The Customer will receive a personalized email invitation and be able to simply pick a time to meet with just one click. Learn how to invite a Customer to self-schedule
When a Customer receives an invitation to self-schedule:
- They will pick a time from the email invitation, or they can click >>More times in the invitation email to see more available times.
- Once they confirm, the meeting will be added to your and the Customer’s calendars.
- Once scheduled, the meeting invitation link can no longer be used to schedule additional meetings, thus preventing Customers from scheduling unnecessary calls. Learn more about the Customer action: Scheduling a meeting from an active Invitation
Promoting specific time slots in the invitation email
When you invite a Customer to self-schedule, specific time slots will automatically be promoted in the invitation email.
- You have the option to select your own specific time slots to promote in the email body. Promoted time slots encourage your Customer to pick from a set of time slots that suit you best.
- In the invitation email, these promoted time slots will appear as links, allowing your Customer to schedule a meeting in a single click. Learn more about promoting specific time slots in the invitation email
Scheduling with Rooms
- Assign one or more Rooms directly to a meeting invitation.
- Add one or more alternative Rooms to a meeting invitation.
- Add one or more Room Resource pools to the meeting. Learn more about scheduling with Rooms
Invite to self-schedule FAQs
Read our Invite to self-schedule FAQs for answers to common questions about inviting a Customer to self-schedule with InviteOnce.