The OnceHub for Gmail extension enables you to schedule meetings directly from your Gmail account. OnceHub for Gmail gives you instant access to all of your Booking page links without the need to change apps. You can create personalized links or one-time links, copy them in a single click, and send them in an email.
In this article, you'll learn how to install OnceHub for Gmail.
Installing OnceHub for Gmail
Note OnceHub for Gmail is only available for Chrome.
- Go to the Chrome Web Store listing for OnceHub for Gmail.
- Click Add to Chrome (Figure 1).
- The installation permissions pop-up will appear.
- Click Add Extension (Figure 2).
Figure 2: Add Extension
5. Once installed, you will see the OnceHub for Gmail confirmation screen.