If you often use a particular configuration when scheduling on behalf of a Customer or inviting them to schedule, you can save the configuration as a template to streamline your scheduling process. Using a saved template minimizes the amount of effort required to schedule a meeting.
In this article, you will learn how to create a meeting template for InviteOnce.
Note External participant information is never saved to a template.
How to create a template
- Select either Invite to Schedule or Schedule on Behalf.
- Enter the Participant name and Email address of the Customer you want to invite. Click Continue.
- In Step 1: Set your meeting details, enter the meeting Subject, set the Meeting duration and select one or more Team members to assign to the meeting. Note that you can add more information such as description, conferencing information, or Rooms. Learn more about using Resource pools and adding multiple Team members.
- Click the action menu (three-dots). A drop-down menu will appear. Select Save as template.
- The Save as new template pop-up will appear. Here you can set the Template name, Template access settings and whether or not to save the meeting description as part of the template.
- Private: If you set your Template access to Private, only you will have access to this template. This is useful when the template is only relevant to you (such as when you are scheduling for yourself) and not relevant to others, or when you want to hide this type of meetings from other Users.
- Account: If you set your template access to Account, all Users in your account will have access to it. This is useful if, for example, you need to create a standardized meeting template for each of your Sales Team members.
- Include description: By default, the meeting description is included in the template. This is useful if the description is general and applies to the meeting type. You may want to exclude the description if it is specific to the external participant.
- Once you’re done, click Save. The saved template is added to the Templates panel on the left-hand side of the page.
Note You can save a template at any time during the scheduling process, including from the confirmation step.