OnceHub communicates with your Office 365 Calendar using the Exchange Web Services (EWS) API, a well-established official Microsoft protocol. All credentials and data traffic are fully encrypted. Learn more about how your sign-in credentials are stored and protected by OnceHub
In this article, you'll learn how to connect to your Office 365 Calendar via EWS.
To connect to your Office 365 Calendar via EWS
- Sign in to your OnceHub Account.
- Open the left sidebar, click on Profile, and select Calendar connection.
NoteIf you're connected to any other calendar, you will need to disconnect first. Existing bookings that have not yet taken place will not be added to your Office 365 Calendar after you connect.
- Click the Connect button next to Office 365 Calendar via EWS (Figure 1).
- The Connect to Office 365 Calendar via EWS pop-up will appear (Figure 2).
- Enter your Office 365 email address and password, as you normally would to sign into your mailbox via Outlook or any other method. Click Connect.
- If the connection is successful, the pop-up closes and you should see confirmation that you're connected to your Office 365 Calendar (Figure 3).
- If you're using InviteOnce, you'll now be able to begin scheduling meetings by clicking the Schedule a meeting button in the What's next? section.
- If you're using ScheduleOnce, you have the option to configure the ScheduleOnce advanced integration settings. You can also click the Continue setup button in the What's next? section to access more options in ScheduleOnce.
You're all set! You can now configure your Office 365 Calendar via EWS connection.
Connection issues requiring additional information
Even if your credentials are correct, the connection might not be successful due to various Office 365 configurations. In that case, you may need to provide additional information. Learn more about troubleshooting Office 365 Calendar via EWS connection issues