In order for a User to use a OnceHub product, they must be assigned a product User license. You can assign a license to a User in the Personal details section of their profile.
Once a license has been assigned to a User, they will be granted immediate access to the product.
To assign User licenses, you must be a OnceHub Administrator.
- Sign in to your OnceHub Account.
- Open the left navigation panel and click Users.
- Add a new User or select the specific User that you would like to assign a license to.
In the Profile -> Personal details section of the selected User's profile, you can see the following information.
- If the User has been assigned a product license or not.
- How many licenses you have in your account.
- How many licenses from the pool have been assigned.
- How many licenses are still available to be assigned.
- Click the Assign License button beneath the relevant product (Figure 1). If a license is available, it will be automatically assigned to the User.
- If you've already assigned all product User licenses to other Users, a pop-up will appear asking if you would like to purchase and assign a new license (Figure 2).
- Click the Purchase and assign license button to proceed. The license is immediately assigned to the User and automatically added to your OnceHub subscription.
- Once a User has been assigned a license, they will be able access the product and begin scheduling.