In order for a User to enjoy full functionality of a OnceHub product, they must be assigned a product User license. For instance, in ScheduleOnce, a licensed User can be defined as Owner of an enabled Booking page and receive bookings.
You can assign a license to a User in the Personal details section of their profile.
To assign product licenses, you must be a OnceHub Administrator.
- Sign in to your OnceHub Account.
- In the left sidebar, click Users.
- Add a new User or select the specific User that you would like to assign a license to.
- In the Profile -> Personal details section of the selected User's profile, you can see the following information:
- If the User has been assigned a product license or not.
- How many licenses you have in your account.
- How many licenses from the pool have been assigned.
- How many licenses are still available to be assigned.
- Click the Assign License button beneath the relevant product (Figure 1). If a license is available, it will be automatically assigned to the User.
- Once a User has been assigned a license, they will be able to enjoy full functionality for the assigned product.
If you have a monthly subscription and you've already assigned all product User licenses to other Users, you can purchase a single User license as part of the license assignment process.
When you click the Assign license button, a pop-up will appear asking if you would like to purchase and assign a new license. When you click the Purchase and assign license button, the license is immediately assigned to the User and automatically added to your OnceHub subscription.
- You won't pay for this license immediately. On your next billing date, you will pay a prorated amount for the User license you've just added. The prorated amount will be added to your next recurring invoice.
- Once a User has been assigned a license, they will be able access the product and begin scheduling.