In order to reserve Rooms and equipment for your meetings, they need to be added to InviteOnce. Once a Room has been added, any User in the account can reserve it for a meeting, provided they have access to the Room's calendar.
In this article, you’ll learn how to add Rooms and equipment to InviteOnce.
NoteIn order to add Rooms in InviteOnce, the Rooms must already exist in your organization’s calendar server.
If you're connected to Office 365 Calendar via OAuth 2.0, your Office 365 administrator must add you to a room as a delegate before you can add it in InviteOnce. Learn more about adding delegates to Rooms
Adding Rooms and equipment
- Select Setup in the top navigation bar.
- Select Rooms & Equipment.
- To add a new Room, click the Add rooms and equipment button (Figure 1).
- Enter the email addresses for each Room that you would like to add (Figure 2). Learn how to find a Room's email address
- Multiple Rooms can be added by separating the email addresses with a comma, a semi-colon, a space, or by adding them in separate lines.
- You have the option to define each Room's name using the following syntax: "Room name"<email address>.
- Click Continue. InviteOnce will verify that you have access to the Room’s calendar.
- If you do not have access to the Room’s calendar, an error message will be displayed. Rooms that display an error message will not be added to InviteOnce. Learn more about calendar access errors
- Rooms that are successfully added will appear with a check mark.
- Click Add Rooms.
You're all set! You can now reserve a Room for your meetings. Other Users in your account can also reserve the Rooms, provided they have access to the Room's calendar. Learn more about reserving a Room or multiple Rooms for a scheduled meeting