In order to reserve Rooms and equipment for your meetings, they need to be added to InviteOnce. Once a Room has been added, any User in the account can reserve it for a meeting, provided they have access to the Room's calendar.
In this article, you’ll learn how to add Rooms and equipment to InviteOnce.
NoteIn order to add Rooms in InviteOnce, the Rooms must already exist in your organization’s calendar server.
To add Rooms and equipment:
- Sign in and select InviteOnce from the product drop-down menu.
- Select Setup -> Rooms & Equipment.
- To add a new Room, click the Add rooms and equipment button (Figure 1).
- Enter the email addresses for each Room you would like to add (Figure 2).
- Multiple Rooms can be added by separating the email addresses with a comma, semi-colon, space or by adding them in separate lines.
- You have the option to define each Room's name using the following syntax: “Room name”<Room email address>
- Click Continue. InviteOnce will verify that you have access to the Rooms’ calendars.
- If you do not have access to a Room’s calendar, an error message will be displayed. Rooms that display an error message and will not be added to your account. Learn more about why the 'Couldn't access calendar' message appears
- Rooms that are successfully added will appear with a check mark.
- To continue, click the Add Rooms button. Your Rooms have been added to your account!
When scheduling, you can now reserve a Room for your meetings. Other Users in your account can also reserve the Rooms, provided they have access to the Room's calendar. Learn more about reserving a Room or multiple Rooms for a scheduled meeting