You can add a Book now button or embed the ScheduleOnce Booking page or Master page into a custom tab on your company's Facebook page. This will allow your Customers to schedule an appointment with you directly from Facebook.
In this article, you'll learn about adding ScheduleOnce to your Facebook page.
Adding a Book now button to your Facebook page
- Sign in to your company's Facebook account.
- On your company's Facebook page, click + Add a Button (Figure 1).
- In the Add a button to your page pop-up, click Book with you.
- Then select Book now and click Next (Figure 2).
- In Step 2, select Link to website (Figure 3).
- Enter your Booking page or Master page link (Figure 4). Then, click Save.
- Click Finish.
You're all set! The Book now button is now added to your Facebook page. To test the button, hover over it and select Test button from the menu.
Embedding a ScheduleOnce page in a custom tab
Note As per Facebook policy, restrictions apply for adding a custom tab to your Facebook page. Your page must have a minimum of 2000 fans in order to add a custom tab.
- Go to ScheduleOnce, access the lefthand sidebar, and click Share & Publish.
- Select the Website embed tab (Figure 1).
- Configure the Website embed options.
- Click the Copy button to copy the embed code to your clipboard.
- Next, go to the Facebook Static HTML: iframe tabs app.
- Click Add Static HTML to a page.
- Use the drop-down menu to select your company's Facebook page (Figure 5).
- Paste the embed code into the Static HTML: iframe tabs app and click Save and Publish. The Custom tab will be visible in the left hand side navigation (Figure 6).
You can view our Facebook page to see how we've done it.